Heptarchia Working - Evocation of King Bynepor and Prince Butmono

 Date 7/22/2021 - Thursday




Having done a decent amount of study on the Mystica Heptarchia by looking over the original Dee materials - John Dee's Five Book's of Mystery, De Mystica Heptarchia along with some of the guide's of modern practitioners - Scott Stenwick's - Mastering the Mystical Heptarchy, Aaron Leitch's Essential Enochian Grimoire, and Jason Newcomb's Practical Enochian Magic, I've decided to start some experimentation with the system myself.  


While I have some experience working with the Great Table/Watch Towers and have scryed several of the Aethyrs, I decided that the Heptarchia would be an interesting area to explore for a variety of reasons. One of them is that it is the first system revealed to Dee and Kelly - yet it is a bit less explored than the Watchtower/Aethyrs.  Another reason is that I have done quite a bit of work with Planetary Magick in 2020 and the Heptarchia is in essence an Enochian Planetary based system of Magick that incorporates the angels included in the the Sigillum Dei Aemeth. 


Tonight was my second time working with the system and I decided to make a few adjustments from my previous conjurations to work with the King and Prince of Thursday - King Bynepor and Prince Butmono.  


I opened with a 30 minute meditation - focusing on pranayama and breathing into the chakra centers from the base to the top of the head.  


I next set up the Holy Table with the ensign of creation related to Jupiter and put the Seal/Talisman that I made that includes the sigils and names of the King/Prince/Ministers of Thursday. Whereas previously I did the Prayer of Enoch and Dee's Oration to open, this time I used a more modified version of those that fit my own experiences and worldview. I I also set up a candle and incense corresponding the Jupiter.


I then performed an altered Jupiter Invoking Hexagram Ritual while vibrating the corresponding Enochian daughters and sons of light. I then recited the first and second Enochian keys which sufficiently elevated my state of awareness - 

I then proceeded to recite the conjurations of the King and Prince as outlined in De Heptarchia Mystica and written in full with the extra corresponding details in Stenwick's Mystical Heptarchy book. 

I then scryed in my black onyx crystal and began noticing an aura emitting from it, it then multiplied and raised in intensity to multiple lights and auras. I noticed some shape shifting and even mosaic like holograms moving around the Holy table and saw and felt a tangible presence of the Enochian entities. It was by far the most powerful evocation experience I have had visually as well as in intensity and in felt presence. The atmosphere raised in vibration immensely during the evocation. I then began to scry closing my eyes and entered communion with the entities in an energetic and psychic communication, I also made my charge and injunction.  I thanked the spirits and recited a license to depart.  


I will continue to work this system and may blog in more detail about my experiences and process in the coming posts. 


Comments

Popular Posts