Enochian Lamen + Holy Table Cover and Scying the 28th Aethyr of BAG

I ordered some Enochian Temple upgrades off of Etsy.com and they came through this week. I have to say that I am extremely satisfied with the work and the price point! You can find the items I got at  https://www.goeticimpressions.com/




Today after setting up the new additions to my toolkit, I prepared to Scry the 28th Enochian Aethyr of Bag. As with previous Scrying sessions, I prepared by doing some Meditation and Pranayama breathing exercises for around 15-20 minutes.  I followed by performing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram and Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram. Scott Michael Stenwick in his book "Mastering the Great Table" recommends this in order to clear out the microcosm and open to the macrocosm and prep you to get results for other Magickal works.  


I then proceeded to Scry the 28th Aethyr of Bag

Date - 2020 July 24th - Time: 8:05pm

Experience: The Vision started with a view of a rainbow and celestial being playing a big harp. This sublime scene then transformed into a view of the ground seeming to crumble and fall away. This image then morphed into fire with a table appearing to have legs that were made of marble or a even a lead-like material. A darker entity suddenly popped out over the table and advised me to "let go,"  I let go of everything I perceived that I was holding on to....it felt like letting go of a long held grudge and transmuting the lead-like energy into gold. As this inner transmutation took place, I felt lighter and was able to move into a vortex. This energy vortex was surrounded by multiple geometrical shapes...tetrahedrons, dodecahedrons, octahedrons, and so on. Several entities then appeared, some seeming to be similar to Egyptian deities such as Hathor.  Hathor is an ancient Egyptian goddess associated, later, with Isis and, earlier, with Sekhmet but eventually was considered the primeval goddess from whom all others were derived.



Shortly after, an very intense multi-colored entity with a very stern look appeared and locked eyes with me. Without breaking eye contact it showed me a comet in its hand and thew it downwards. As the multi-colored comet descended and hit the ground, my vibrational rate of awareness seemed to raise up another octave. A powerful wave of energy swept over me and and the space around me and I felt hyper-aware. I gave thanks and communicated an appreciation for this gift and realized that it wouldn't be possible or experience or would be extremely scary without letting go as advised previously in the vision. The overall experience in the 28th Aethyr of Bag was as  powerful as Mckenna-style heroic dose experiences I have had, yet I was able to return to "Normalcy" quickly and smoothly. I realized a big benefit of this style of practice is that you can experience high-octane visionary experiences like on psychedelics yet return instantaneously. The psychological integration and bringing the inner darkness to light and reflect them to you like a clear mirror uncovered is also present in this work. I returned and journaled my experience.

Comments

Popular Posts