The Cry of the 27th Aethyr of ZAA

 I've recently been doing some New hermetics studying and Qabalistic pathworking using Jason Augustus Newcomb's books and online courses.  His Qabalistic pathworking recordings and lectures are the best i've seen on the subject and really help you to directly experience the energies and levels of consciousness that correspond to the paths...rather than a bunch of theory or rote-memorization. His courses are now available for 80% until the discount codes run out at  https://coursecraft.net/users/4GM Promo-code (JASONBDAY2020).  I also bought his Enochian mp3 call of the aethyrs on his site http://www.jasonaugustusnewcomb.com/store and the promo-code works there too for now. The audio is nice as you can sit back and listen to it during the Enochian Scrying and enchant the correct name of the Aethyr in the silent pause at the beginning, I also vibrate the governors names at the end of the call. The audio includes some cool background sounds as well which seem to facilitate the process. 

I decided to come back to Enochian this weekend and Scry the 27th of Aethyr of ZAA. I started out by setting up the Holy table and used the 7 ensigns of creation, my black crystal ball, the table covering, Sigillum Dei Aemeth, and my ring and lamen.  I utilized the recording of the Aethyr this time.


Date 8/10/2020 11:45pm

Started with some meditation, pranayama, and LBRP followed by a prayer by John Dee.


Experience: 

The experience started rather light and slow but slowly built up in intensity.  I felt my eyes flickering in rapid eye movement and various colored lights began flashing in my peripheral vision. I felt a massive being approach me slowly and it seemed to be comprised of these various colored energies.  As it got closed the energy and light become more and more intense to the point of being somewhat terrifying. I almost jumped back for a second but relaxed and decided to let the experience happen. As it approached the appearance that was made visible is very hard to describe but somewhat similar to the "Cosmic Christ" by the visionary Artist Alex Grey.  



Comments

Popular Posts