The Cry of the 23rd Aethyr of Tor


 

Date: 6/8/2021

Time: 4:00pm

Prep - Pranayama - LBRP - LIRH  - Middle Pillar - Prayer

1st Enochian called in Enochian followed by reading it in English 


I began to sitting eyes closed and preparing to travel in the spirit vision in the Aethyr of Tor. The vision began with an overwhelming sense of fear as I was almost instantly approached by an entity of overwhelming power. It was similar in appearance to an Alex Grey painting included below.



The look and energy emitting from the being was terrifyingly intense, but I was reminded to let go, and center in my heart. As I did so, the being guided me upward where we spiraled through a vortex, and appeared in a foreign landscape of neon colors and breathtaking beauty.  It was here that I was greeted by a host of Enochian entities who circled around me. I was sitting on something like a chair or throne of sorts. As I looked out, I saw a phoenix-like being that was blindingly bright in appearance and seemed to be transmitting energy to me. As I looked down I  realized that I was on fire, but then realized that the fire was cleansing my aura and was a body of light.  The phoenix rose out of my body of light and the entities looked at me nodding that I was ready.  The first entity guided me upwards again through several vortexes where we entered into a very alien landscape.  The beings there all traveled in bodies of light surrounded by electro-magnetic spheres.  As I called upon the 3 governers - they came and seemed to want to show me something. They showed how they could pop in and out of dimensions through some sort of angular motion that has to do with speed, angles, and a type of bending inwards and outwards that is very hard to explain but it was seen and experienced in the Aethyr.  It was as if their light bodies were UFO's that took them in and out of different dimensions with the right understanding of how to maneuver.  The beings were playful and interesting, and left with me with a compassionate nod and smile.  The vision ended and I returned feeling grateful for what I had seen and what the entities shared with me.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts